[Interest] [OS X] creating a QDialog from a WId?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Dec 8 20:16:34 CET 2015

On Tuesday 08 December 2015 18:48:34 René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> Should QWidget::find(WId) return a non-null widget for any WId "owned" by an
> application

The docs say

"Creates a local representation of a window created by another process or by
using native libraries below Qt."

This is a crash inside the Cocoa plugin. Unfortunately, I can't read Objective
C++ code, so I have absolutely no clue what this line does or how it can even
crash:

    [m_contentView removeFromSuperview];