[Interest] New CI for Qt (and OpenSource Qt/QtC 3rd parties)

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Wed Dec 9 22:33:41 CET 2015

El Wednesday 09 December 2015, Ch'Gans escribió:
> Could you elaborate on this Qt Installer Framework repository, maybe
> just send a link?

Now I don't remember much about this topic in the documentation of the Qt
Installer Framework, but some time ago when I used it for a project, I got the
idea that the online versions of the installer support different repositories
from possibly different parties.

You can see it yourself in the Maintenance Tool of the Qt installer. Choose
Add/Update components, and you'll have a settings button. Click it, and you
can choose repositories there. I imagine that's the way the commercial add-ons
can be added to an already existing installation of the rest of Qt.

I don't know if there are limitations in practice, though. This are the IFW
docs:

http://doc.qt.io/qtinstallerframework/

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2