[Interest] New CI for Qt (and OpenSource Qt/QtC 3rd parties)

rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 15:49:13 CET 2015

I use Jenkins now for Android, iOS, OS X, Linux, & Windows builds.
Jenkins + Docker sounds interesting. I assume one advantage is it is
light weight compared to having to store a bunch of large VM images? Can
Docker be used to deploy OS X Xcode and Windows Visual Studio build
slaves? Or is the Docker engine always running a Linux system of some
sort regardless if the engine host is Windows? -Ed

Edward:

How are you verifying Android and IOS builds?

Using simulators or actual devices?

md