[Interest] [Qt3D] Logic aspect hangs on exit

Nye kshegunov at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 08:51:51 CET 2015

Hello,
It seems for some reason that adding a logic aspect to the aspect engine
causes the application to "hang" on exit. My guess is that for some reason
the shutdown sequence is not executing properly and the threads in the pool
are left in waiting. Is there currently a workaround for that (i.e. can I
manually shutdown the aspect engine)? I'm creating the aspect engine on the
stack, maybe this is an issue?
I'm developing on Debian stretch with 4.2 kernel, if that helps. Qt3D is
compiled from the most recent source available in the git repository for
the 5.6 branch.

Kind regards.