[Interest] Qt/QML fullscreen app not visible through Teamviewer on Windows

Stefano Gurrieri gurrieristefano at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:42:31 CET 2015

Hi,

I've a problem very similar on my target linux system (it's a customized
ubuntu 14.04).
On this target runs a qml app in full screen mode + teamviewer (it starts
automatically at the boot up of the system).

>From my laptop PC (Windows 7), I connect to my target linux system via
TeamViewer. I see the app, but I'm not able to interact with it. Or better:
I don't see the windows of my qml app changing on my laptop pc. On target
yes. How if it's a "refresh" problem.

Furthermore, I tried to install x11vnc (as alternative at TV), but I've the
same problem.

Someone could help me?

Thanks a lot.
Stefano