[Interest] [qt-5.6 windows] I can't play video using MediaPlayer

Personal Gmail siamak.rahimi.motem at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 10:24:18 CET 2015

I had similar issues, In windows 8.1 MSVC compiler was using Media Foundation. With Installing some code pack like K-Lite I was able to do stuff but seeking was problematic and for some other reason I wanted to use DirectShow. By compiling with MinGW it uses directshow by default. Have you tried compiling with MinGW ?