[Interest] Dynamically created item destroyed with original parent despite reparenting

Peter Klosowski kloffy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 16:28:23 CET 2015

Thank you all for your suggestions. This is an artificial example to
illustrate the behavior that I am having problems with. I could also
dynamically create the parent, that is not of relevance to my problem.

On the other hand, the information that Elvis provided about the
distinction between visual parent and QObject parents seems to hit the nail
on the head. I will test and report back!

Best regards,
koffy