[Interest] Using QDBusConnection::sessionBus()

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Dec 22 14:57:26 CET 2015

On Monday 21 December 2015 22:58:25 Bernhard Lindner wrote:
> Well... that's a pitty. So I will try to achive the same using QProcess
> command line invocations.
>
> I should probably report that in some way. Is it a (K)Ubuntu or a systemd
> issue? I also wonder if it makes sense to report it using a Qt code snippet.
> Would that be commonly understood?

Since I'm not using Ubuntu or Kubuntu, if we have the same issue, then it
isn't a Kubuntu issue.

Report it like this:

$ dbus-send --print-reply --type=method_call --dest=org.freedesktop.systemd1 /
org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable.Introspect
Error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ChildExited: Process
org.freedesktop.systemd1 exited with status 1