[Interest] Extract a line using a QRegularExpression

Nye kshegunov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 00:43:08 CET 2015

Hello David,
No problem. QRegularExpression is PCRE (perl-compatible reg ex) so you
could use https://regex101.com with (php-pcre on the left) to check your
patterns against a sample string, and even you get an explanation on the
right what is done/matched. Not everything (as syntax) is supported in Qt,
but most of the things are available.

Kind regards,
Konstantin.