[Interest] Display color managed image

Caio S. Souza caiobiounb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 23:25:26 CET 2015

Hi!
I posted this question on the QT forum and recommended me to ask it in
the mailing list. I am developing an image manipulation app that must
be color managed. I have a pixel buffer with the colors already
converted to the display profile. I researched a lot and found that
QImage works with colors in a linear color space, so everything should
be ok. But if I create a pixmap using QPixmap::fromImage, does QT
apply any color transformation before displaying the image? If it
does, what is the recommended way to display this image without
modifications?

Thanks

--
Caio S. Souza
Laboratório de Biologia Teórica e Computacional