[Interest] Display color managed image

Gunnar Roth gunnar.roth at gmx.de
Thu Dec 31 14:15:55 CET 2015

Hi,
doing my regular github scan for qml keyword,
I just found this https://github.com/erikhvatum/StackStream <https://github.com/erikhvatum/StackStream>

A small collection of Qt and QML widgets for viewing images and image stack collections of any size + a QML scene graph plugin providing 32 bit per channel floating point framebuffer and layer support for optimal compositing, manipulation, and display of HDR and high-depth images, including in 30-bit mode (10 bit per channel).

Hth,
Gunnar Roth