[Interest] make qjsondocument recognize utf8 as utf8

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Dec 31 15:19:44 CET 2015

On Thu, 31 Dec 2015, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> What was the error from your test program? I want to see the errorString from
> QJsonParseError and the offset.

On CentOS 6.7, with either a home-grown Qt 5.5.1 or the one from Epel:

With kritatangentnormalpaintop.json, the error is:

"invalid UTF8 string"

The error code: 9 (QJsonParseError::IllegalUTF8String)

The offset: 494

On Ubuntu 15.10, with the commercial 5.5.1, the output is Valid.

> For that matter, in the file that produces the error, is it using CRLF line-
> endings? The one from your email does.

It doesn't matter: I ran dos2unix on it, but it gives the same result.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org