[Interest] crashing Qt through a QObject's dtor

Tom Ward tward at thefoundry.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 17:06:52 CET 2015

Yeah I already use deleteLater() for the QWindow, but still got the event
coming through weirdly. It only seemed to manifest itself when closing down
the application (ie this was the last QWindow being deleted), so I figured
it might be something strange to do with how we close down our event loops.

--
Tom Ward
The Foundry,

The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No: 4642027