[Interest] Image width and height into Style Component

Jérôme Godbout jerome at bodycad.com
Tue Jan 6 17:58:21 CET 2015

Hi,
I have some problem when using Image into Style Component. The width and
height set into the component are overwritten when the component load the
image. I cannot set the implicitWidth and Height as they are readonly.
Anybody known what to do to scale Image into style component? maybe I
should generate additionnal image file, I would like to avoid this as much
as possible.

This does not happen when loading the same component into a Loader. (I'm
currently stuck at Qt 5.3.0).

Thanks,
Jerome