[Interest] Image width and height into Style Component

Jérôme Godbout jerome at bodycad.com
Tue Jan 6 18:43:35 CET 2015

I wasn't but that could be a solution to set the width and height there,
it's a complexe widget that use an Image as clickable area, the image size
and source depend on the style and does not fill the widget (it's more an
information button for tooltips alike that's expend or collapse a section
of the widget). I would have love to have the whole representation into the
style (since I have a compact desktop style and more goofy for touch
surface)