[Interest] Run Qt Widget program with minimal Xorg installation on Linux

ruslan ruslan at khvmntk.ru
Sat Jan 10 06:10:22 CET 2015

Finally I've solved the problem.
Some packages of the list below were missed:

apt-get install libxcb1 libxcb1-dev libx11-xcb1 libx11-xcb-dev
libxcb-keysyms1 libxcb-keysyms1-dev libxcb-image0 libxcb-image0-dev
libxcb-shm0 libxcb-shm0-dev libxcb-icccm1 libxcb-icccm1-dev libxcb-sync0
libxcb-sync0-dev libxcb-render-util0 libxcb-render-util0-dev
libxcb-xfixes0-dev

After these packages were installed I can run both Qt Widget and QML
application without problem.

Thank you all guys for participating.

09.01.2015 23:30, RzR ???????: