[Interest] Stack view and lazy loading of big Qml files

VStevenP vstevenpavao at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 06:21:16 CET 2015

If you implement app pages in a ListView like I suggested, you really can't disable the animations between pages, and the regular swipe transition is all that is available.  Yes, this is limiting.
You don't need to disable interaction with the List itself.  If each delegate instance is an app page, the QML components on each page will receive the mouse events they are supposed to, due to the natural handling of nested components in QML.  This is one of the beauties of the QML language - the ability to nest components and have the components that are laid inside a container not have their mouse events stolen by the container.
Steve PavaoKorg R&D