[Interest] Force DX9 in ANGLE OpenGL driver

Thomas Sevaldrud thomas at silentwings.no
Sun Jan 11 01:05:23 CET 2015

This is great, thanks!

I actually had no problems with DX11, I just wanted to test for both target
platforms to see if I got any weirdness :-) It worked nicely on native GL,
ANGLE/DX11 and ANGLE DX9.

ANGLE really saved my butt on this project, since the target platform was
an old Intel GM945 with only OpenGL 1.4, so instead of having to write old
assembly shaders, I just had to support OpenGL ES

- T