[Interest] QMAKE_FRAMEWORKPATH in qmake -query output

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 21:00:34 CET 2015

On Sunday January 11 2015 11:25:32 Thiago Macieira wrote:

Thanks, Thiago,

> It's not about your configure and this value is not hardcoded.
>
> Given the position in the output (first of all), it's not coming from the
> built-in variables, but those loaded by the configuration. That is, those
> properties were once set with qmake -set.

Indeed, `qmake -unset QMAKE_FRAMEWORKPATH` resolved it. Could this variable have been set by Digia's installer or package maintainer?

What's confusing here is that the QT_* variables (as well as the QMAKE_*SPEC I guess) do appear to be set at configure time; distinguishing between the 2 categories is apparently "need to know"? :)

R.