[Interest] XYZ is instantiated recursively

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Thu Jan 15 11:06:31 CET 2015

Dimitry,

You are right. Let’s start by the model.

My model is made of devices which can have list of devices (recursive model).

I want to list A’s so I do something like:

ListView {
	model: model.devices
	delegate: Device {
		parameters: modelData.parameters
		devices: modelData.devices
	}

// Device.qml

Rectangle {
	id: root

	property alias parameters: parameters.model
	property alias devices: devices.model

	ListView {
		id: parameters
	}

	Device {
		id: devices

	}
}

Qml output: Device is istantiated recursively

Regards,

Nuno