[Interest] Qt5 cannot be build on Debian Wheezy? GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Sun Jan 18 01:31:23 CET 2015

On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 16:21:13 -0800
Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:

> It's always a bad idea to compile while the old version's development files are
> present. Prefer to remove them.

Hmm, yes...
But what I did:
I have a folder qt5 with the source tree. And one qt5-build.
In qt5-build I just did a ../qt5/configure. So I expected the
source tree to be untouched. But when I created this source tree,
I used this tree for the first time to try an out-of-source
build with the qt sources. So I might have made a mistake earlier.
Checking now.

Guido