[Interest] Qt5 cannot be build on Debian Wheezy? GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Sun Jan 18 15:22:25 CET 2015

On Sunday, 18 January 2015 01:21:13 CEST, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> It's always a bad idea to compile while the old version's
> development files are present. Prefer to remove them.

This will break upgrades on Gentoo Linux. On Gentoo, the installed package
always contains both headers and the produced libraries, and it's installed
into the system's rootfs as a single unit.

I would suggest fixing the build system so that it doesn't try to use stuff
from system's headers.

Cheers,
Jan

--