[Interest] Building the latest Qt 5.X

Dmitry Volosnykh dmitry.volosnykh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 06:20:53 CET 2015

Scott,

here is an article on how to build Qt 5:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Building_Qt_5_from_Git
PS. It is strange that you have not found it by yourself since it is the
first result given by Google on query 'build qt5 from git'.

Regards,
Dmitry.

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 7:15 AM, Scott Aron Bloom <scott.bloom at onshorecs.com