[Interest] Building the latest Qt 5.X

Scott Aron Bloom scott.bloom at onshorecs.com
Fri Jan 23 09:26:18 CET 2015

My concern with OpenSSL, in the past, there have been binary incompatibility issues (on windows in particular, since I have to ship the openssl dlls) from what Qt expects and a particular version.

Meaning, when I stick with the OpenSSL that was built with Qt when it was made, yes, its security hole, but I have had crashes otherwise.