[Interest] How to shutdown Qt app on Android.

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Mon Jan 26 10:02:27 CET 2015

Igor,

I think you could listen to application state changed signal on the app entity and when you receive a pause, you could call app->quit().

http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qguiapplication.html#applicationStateChanged <http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qguiapplication.html#applicationStateChanged>

This is possibly the most straightforward way.

Regards,

Nuno