[Interest] Building Qt5 with Intel C++ under Windows

Saether Jan-Arve Jan-Arve.Saether at theqtcompany.com
Tue Jan 27 13:31:13 CET 2015

FYI, I did some experiments here, and as I suspected, none of the *_p.c files have to be compiled in and can thus be removed. If these files caused a problem for you, just remove them from the list of SOURCES in iaccessible2.pri.

FYI, I have prepared a patch here that removes the uneeded files. This is targeted for dev though (and depends on another patch we only applied for dev), so it won't apply cleanly for 5.4 branch.

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/104588/  (I would be happy if people with good COM (or IAccessible2) knowledge could give feedback on this).

Jan Arve