[Interest] QCommandLine parser: why can't value() return positional arguments?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Fri Jan 30 16:59:45 CET 2015

This is my first use of the new class and I think it's missing a rather obvious feature.

If I parser.addPositionalArgument("key", ...) why can't I then return it with parser.value(key)?

When I try to use .value(key) I get:
QCommandLineParser: option not defined: "key".
It would be very desirable to be able to refer to it as "key" because that improves code readability, and if I take the time to specify a name in addPositionalArgument() why can't I use it?

Can someone correct me or is this something I should file as an improvement?

Thanks.