[Interest] ListView currentItem not changing (5.4)

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed Jul 1 16:57:11 CEST 2015

I'm trying to use a ListView with a VisualItemModel

The ListView is horizontal and displays three "first time" help screens. The user can swipe left/right between them. Only one is ever on the screen at once.
The user is also provided forward/back buttons.

highlightFollowCurrentItem: true
snapMode: ListView.SnapToItem

The buttons work. And the swiping works visually, but the buttons and swiping cannot be used in combination because the onCurrentItemChanged/onCurrentIndexChanged never fires.

How can I know what screen the user has swiped to?

Thanks.