[Interest] Q_FOREACH creating copy , was (no subject)

Prav pr12og2 at programist.ru
Wed Jul 1 17:08:20 CEST 2015

> In any case, deficiencies of a particular IDE are a very weak
> argument for adding stuff to a library :)
Do not make mess from ideas ... never I did this!
1) I was talking only that the idea of having alternative of foreach exist and no special treatment in code completion should be done for foreach.
2) 1) is relative but parallel to adding this foreach alternative to the qt lib. If 2) will be rejected we should not forget that 1) is still here

> With the (still experimental) clang code model in Qt Creator you get auto-completion for both.
The point is to show different treatment for alternatives to foreach which should not be

Other things are not working with clang code model ... so need to use current code model