[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Turunen Tuukka tuukka.turunen at theqtcompany.com
Thu Jul 2 06:31:23 CEST 2015

Hi,

We have decided to discontinue that product. Those who have it, can continue just as before. New subscriptions are no longer sold.

There was unfortunately too little interest towards this product.

We have a new Qt for Application Development product that contains all leading desktop and mobile platforms under commercial license, silver support, as well as all value-add tooling and functionality.

Yours,

                Tuukka