[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Thu Jul 2 15:25:38 CEST 2015

Tuukka:

I did not see that announced anywhere.

Qt should have announced the ending of a program publicly and visibly
and IN ADVANCE to allow people to decide whether they liked the old or
the new.

I was waiting for a stable 5.5 series before pulling the trigger.

Where in the site is the current cost information since I can only find
"Free for the first 30 days" Download Now.

Are the options offered reasonable for Indie?

md

On 7/1/2015 10:31 PM, Turunen Tuukka wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have decided to discontinue that product. Those who have it, can continue just as before. New subscriptions are no longer sold.
>
> There was unfortunately too little interest towards this product.
>
> We have a new Qt for Application Development product that contains all leading desktop and mobile platforms under commercial license, silver support, as well as all value-add tooling and functionality.
>
> Yours,
>
>                  Tuukka
>
>> "md at rpzdesign.com" <md at rpzdesign.com> kirjoitti 2.7.2015 kello 2.52:
>>
>> Could not find the indie mobile program option with 5.5 release.
>>
>> "The Qt Company Introduces a Unified Website and 20€/$25 Monthly Indie
>> Mobile Package"
>>
>> Where is it?

No spell checkers were harmed during the creation of this message.