[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 2 18:37:17 CEST 2015

On 7/2/2015 10:13 AM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Thursday 02 July 2015 09:07:49 Bob Hood wrote:
>>   Could somebody
>> explain the rationale for that one?
> Tuukka has, twice.

I see.  So, "lack of licenses" is the sum total of the basis for the
decision.  Look, I'm no marketer, but withdrawing from that price point
without asking "/Why/ are there not more subscriptions?" indicates (to me) a
lack of support and conviction for it.

I understand, though, that investing additional resources trying to understand
its failure may not have been cost effective for the Qt Company.