[Interest] [Bluetooth] Cannot identify the SPP service

Claudiu Olteanu olteanu.claudiu at ymail.com
Sun Jul 5 00:42:10 CEST 2015

Hello Alex,

Thanks for your response!

If I start the scanning using the MinimalDiscovery mode it

successfully discover the SPP service. I don't know why.
Probably the information was cached after using sdptool.
To be honest, I don't exactly understand the difference

between these two modes (minimal and full discovery).
If I will do a full SDP discovery using other tool, and
then I will try a QtBluetooth minimal discovery should it
work?

Here [1] you can find some logs using a Minimal discovery.

The output for the second device (the one on which the SPP
service is discovered during a Full scan) is here [2].

As you can see, for the second device it doesn't discover
the SPP service when I use the minimal mode. When I
start a full discovery I get this output [3].

I hope that you find this information useful. If it is not enough,

please let me know.

Have a nice weekend,
Claudiu

[1] - http://pastebin.com/pi6dUGtP