[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:29:23 CEST 2015

Hi Tuukka,

Since you still need to handle the old customer. I wonder why it can't also
accept new customer? There has no technical support included in Indie
version. I wonder the cost to run the programme should has no different.

Or Qt company already has plan to kick off old user too?

On 2 July 2015 at 21:45, Turunen Tuukka <tuukka.turunen at theqtcompany.com>