[Interest] Relevant industrial buses

Turunen Tuukka tuukka.turunen at theqtcompany.com
Mon Jul 6 20:31:52 CEST 2015

Hi Mike et al,

Modbus is one that we have also gotten some requests earlier, so it might be a good next step.

We are also keen to understand if there are some other / new buses that are seen relevant in the future for industry applications.

Qt SerialPort has been discussed to later on be re-created as plugin for Qt SerialBus. But before that we would like to have support for new buses in the new module.

Yours,

        Tuukka