[Interest] Objective C Category for QCocoaApplicationDelegate undefined symbols

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:51:24 CEST 2015

Am 06.07.15 um 19:38 schrieb Till Oliver Knoll:

>> Am 01.07.2015 um 10:54 schrieb Croitor Alexandru <placinta at gmail.com>:
>>
>> Hi.
>>
>> I'm trying to add an Objective C category to the QCocoaApplicationDelegate class that is defined by the Mac OS X Cocoa platform plugin, to add / override some methods.
>
> I am not an Obj-C expert, but I'd say you need to link at Build time with the class you're trying to add a Category to.

Oh one more thing ;) *Overriding* existing methods with Categories is
strongly discouraged, also (apparently) by the Apple docs!

Also refer to this question:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5272451/overriding-methods-using-categories-in-objective-c

(The link to the Apple Developer docs is broken however)

Cheers, Oliver