[Interest] Camera not worknig on IOS

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Jul 7 16:43:37 CEST 2015

This would be par for Qt, because on Android you need JNI code to add a photo to the gallery as well.

I would agree I think that a function like this should be provided by Qt. But the workflow is not as simple as saving to the the writable location returned by QStandardPath.
(Qt actually internally has implemented the Android version, but it is not part of any public API.)