[Interest] Qt 5 on EPD (Electronic Paper Display)

ajithpv at iwavesystems.com ajithpv at iwavesystems.com
Wed Jul 8 09:09:17 CEST 2015

Hi all,
I would like to know whether anyone worked in Qt with EPD (Electronic
Paper Display)? Does the control and display are different for EPD
from normal LCD screen when we using Qt 5.0? Any specific routines are
required for performing Qt tasks such as drawing, displaying, input
handling when we use EPD?
I'm a bit confused and seeking help on this.
Also, it would be great if anyone can share a sample reference code
for understanding how EPD and Qt communicates.

Looking forward to your reply...

Thank you in advance,
Ajith P V