[Interest] Qt 5.5 for ios: frameworks support seems to be broken

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Jul 9 23:16:30 CEST 2015

On Thursday 09 July 2015 22:05:34 Nuno Santos wrote:
> I don’t believe that is going to work because I was having problem with
> system frameworks like AdSuport or MobileCoreServices.
>
> Is anyone else having the same problem?

It usually helps if you post the output from Make, the error message and the
steps you've taken to fix the problem.

In particular, if the error message says something about a file not found,
where is the file? If it says a symbol is not found, have you verified that the
symbol is in the library it is expected to be?