[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

John C. Turnbull ozemale at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jul 10 21:58:19 CEST 2015

That's why you don't charge anywhere near $350/month/developer.  That's the
whole problem I am trying to solve.  Most indie, small and moderate
businesses simply can't afford that.

But if you charge them something much, much less for a commercial license
and then Qt recoups its costs from a small slice of royalties, everyone is
happy!

The in-house license would be more expensive per month but would mostly be
used by larger corporations.