[Interest] UHD and HD screen under Windows

Jérôme Godbout jerome at bodycad.com
Mon Jul 13 15:36:43 CEST 2015

Hi,
Anybody have any tips to detect upon which screen the application or the
windows is currently running on into multiple screen setup? The setup is a
UHD display as secondary monitor and an Full HD main monitor.

I try to launch the application on both screen and the Screen from import
QtQuick.Window 2.2 seem to give a unique value, no matter where the
application is located (Qt 5.3.0).

The only way I see is to use the current root Component size to guess which
screen is used to adjust the display scaling.

Anybody have some good tips to have a clean way of doing GUI scaling into
multiple monitor environment?

Jerome