[Interest] static build for android and ios

Gian Maxera gmaxera at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:01:02 CEST 2015

If you can use dynamic link … use dynamic link !! There is only advantages over static link.

on iOS, is the Apple policy that forbid that ! :-( Why ??? Maybe because using dynamic linking you can embed executables and run them inside the app.
Ehehe… it was a trick I used into an Android app for using ffmpeg from the app. :-)

Ciao,
Gianluca.