[Interest] Performance of Qt scripting on iOS

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Tue Jul 14 12:37:28 CEST 2015

Is that the reason for the sluggish performance of Qml delegate instantiation?

My app runs awesomely on Android but no on iOS. Specially regarding ListView delegate installation process. It completely hangs. I have always thought that the main reason was the fact that the Android device is a quad core and the iPad 2 a dual core.

Nuno