[Interest] QtLocation questions

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Wed Jul 15 16:56:34 CEST 2015

Unfortunately qquickwidget is not working on mobile platforms (you
cannot mix qml and widget because there is only one GL surface
available).

It would be enough for me just to be able to retrieve a png based on a
coordinate's square and a scale factor, we can and in fact already
manage the rest ourselves (POI, routes, etc).