[Interest] Windows, OpenGL and Qt5.5.0

Yves Bailly Yves.Bailly at verosoftware.com
Thu Jul 16 16:53:28 CEST 2015

Hello all,

I just downloaded Qt 5.5.0 for Windows (Win7, 64bits, Visual C++ 2013) and started rebuilding a large project, which is running just fine with Qt 5.4.1.

Now I get many OpenGL-related link errors, such as:
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_glDisable referenced in function....

Is there some config needed in the .pro file?

I read somewhere that now desktop OpenGL is dynamically loaded using some kind of config file...

After having spend 45min digging in the documentation, I can't find anything related to those issues...

Any help greatly appreciated!

Regards,

--
Yves Bailly