[Interest] Windows, OpenGL and Qt5.5.0

Yves Bailly Yves.Bailly at verosoftware.com
Thu Jul 16 17:18:56 CEST 2015

Thanks Kai for your answer.

Indeed I bumped on this page, but as it talks about "building Qt" related to "requirements", I didn't read it thoroughtly... as the issue is not related to "building Qt" nor to "Windows requirements", but more related to "how to use OpenGL in Qt" ;-)

Maybe at least a link into the "Windows specific" section and/or the "Whatsnew in Qt5.5" section would improve the discoverability of this essential piece of information.

Anyway I'll follow the advices and hopefully will be able to rebuild the project.

Best regards,

--
Yves Bailly
Software developer