[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 18 01:05:23 CEST 2015

On 7/17/2015 4:56 PM, Nicola De Filippo wrote:
> yes, but i think if he wants update the app in the future he need other
> month/license. N.

I could be wrong, but that is not the impression I got.  I understood that
purchasing before the end of August means you have the license until you stop
paying for it, through future Qt releases.  Somebody feel free to correct me
here if I'm misinterpreting.

Still, trying to sell a program to somebody that has a known cancellation date
will probably not be an easy thing to do.