[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Gianluca gmaxera at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 09:59:53 CEST 2015

No you cannot !
You are arising a problem that people was used to develop for desktop was not aware at the moment: the new Windows and Mac app stores.
So, basically this is the scenario:
 - in the last 30 years desktop application was sold without using any store like windows and mac app store. LGPL was invented to give the possibility for developer to sell commercial product without paying licenses
 - in the recents years the world is changing. All application (as you noted, also windows and mac application) are now sold via dedicated store, both desktop and mobile app. For this case, the LGPL is old and (probably) not suitable for these cases. You are screwed up !

Ciao,
Gianluca.