[Interest] Indie Mobil Program terminated?

Reinhardt Behm rbehm at hushmail.com
Sat Jul 18 12:32:06 CEST 2015

You do not need to reply to me directly, I'm reading the list.

I agree with you about the website. I follows the horrible trend of flashy eye
candy without content.
It is impossible to find any information about pricing. :-(

The designer clearly does not understand who the audience is. We are busy
people looking for information not for useless nonsense!

--
Best Regards

Reinhardt Behm