[Interest] Need argumentative help..... giving qobject copy/assignment constructor and put it in qlist/qmap

Tony Rietwyk tony at rightsoft.com.au
Tue Jul 21 03:33:24 CEST 2015

Hi Guido,

Did they patch QObject itself, or just add these routines to a descendent - I'll assume the latter.  The added routines can't be calling the QObject ancestor routines, since that wouldn't compile.  So what are the routines doing?  Just copying over their own member vars?  We'll need to see some code to decide how bad it is.

Regards,

Tony